31 May 2009

Doodlebug Brads & Gems

Just a quickie to let you know that I now have some lovely Doodlebug Brads and Gems in stock, of course I don't want to sell them I want to keep them all for ME !!! but I know I have to share them !!
They are all on offer (and at least £1 cheaper than the RRP) in my shop at Die cut Dreams I will be listing some more tonight (some velvet and sugar coated brads ) but I have to pop out now as I am off for a skinny coffee at Star bucks yummy !! he he Enjoy your afternoon catch you later

10 comments:

Кари Сол said...

WOW!!! They look wonderfully!

Wulfcwen said...

They look great I love the site as well.

Moni said...

Waw these are so gorgeous! Hugs, moni

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

wow I want some! Bugger I best sort out our budget so I can have some spends!!

jackiescrafts said...

Wow these look great!

June said...

Oh they are so pretty. i shall take a look in the shop just as soon as i get time ( theres a shortage of it lol )
Hugs June xxx

Lorraine A said...

Oh these are gorgeous !! :-) Will have a nice browse tomorrow :-)

Lorraine x x

mar1ene said...

Wow, they look delish Susie :)
Thanks for putting up my candy too!!
Hugs, Marlene xx

LoloDesigns said...

Doodlebugs are one my fave manufacturers, so glad you are stocking them now! xx

Dri Ribeiro said...

Lindos !

beautiful

xoxo