1 May 2009

Meet Cute "Sleeping Baby Bear"

Just a quick note to say I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend , we have closed the shop http://www.diecutdreams.com/ for a short break, but when we reopen next Friday we will have new stock, so I thought I would show you a sneaky peek of one of the new things that will be available in my shop "sleeping baby bear" it is so cute and will make great baby cards I will be selling them in these baby shades and a little nearer Christmas in Christmas colour PJ's for "Baby's first Christmas" cards as well. This bear is not one of my designs but I think your will agree is very sweet.

9 comments:

lilacanglia said...

arent they just the cutest,
love them
hugs
Angie

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

awww they are soooo cute! I think I'll have to buy some!! x

Mands said...

do love cute little bears, am a bit of a collector now!! they're lovely susie

Helen said...

LOVE THEM!

tracy said...

arent they sweet awww

Stampin Mindy said...

These are adorable. TYFS!

Craftyanny said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gorjuss Susie!!

Marcea said...

so cute! Enjoy your time this week hun
-x-

Nicola said...

Awe these are so adorable Susie.xxx