1 May 2009

Sleepy Baby Boy

Here is a card I made using my new bear die which I got early for my birthday (I know I just couldn't wait till Thursday I am a naughty girl !! lol) anyway here is what I used ;
Blue 6x6 card blank , 5.5" rounded corner mounting square , K&Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy double sided designer paper.
The flowers are from daisyd's (A present from my lovely friend Vikki from vikkithescrapjunkie who sent me loads of lovely Daisyd's "goodies" in the post today I am just so spoiled !! lol and I love it .....love you to Vikki !! he he Thank you)
Apart from my new bear die I also used the new Sizzix "Boy" die all other dies used are from my range and lastly I used my Martha Stewart train edging punch. The stamp I used is from 7Gypsies.
Hope you like it

5 comments:

tracy said...

thats lovely

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo isn't he cute and he looks quite contented. When my son was little he used to fall alseep like that gosh it brings back such lovely memories.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute bear! Hugs, Moni

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awww this is so cute susie, i remember just like Lorraine when Jaime used to fall asleep like that we called it the bug position lol. The flowers look great with the buttons glad you like them sweetie. Love ya loads
Vikki xxxx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Susie,fabby paper and detail. xxx