17 May 2009

Spoilt by Sandie

I have been spoilt again by my lovely friend Sandy from Sandie's Space not only did she send me the most beautiful photo stamp from the stampman for my birthday she has now given me a lovely award , thank you Sandie , I hope your feeling better and send my wishes to your dad too.
If you love vintage style crafting pop over and see Sandie's lovely little works of art at Sandie's Space blog they are fab.
There is the twist, you have to tell on your blog a fact about yourself that no-one knows ! So here is my secret I met my husband 6 years ago via a dating agency and he is 10 years older than me !!! But its no secret I love him to bits.
I would like to pass this award on to ;
Emma at Crafty Emma
Enfys at Going Buggy
Who all have lovely exciting blogs please pop along and see their lovely work

4 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

lucky you! Congrats on the award hun x

Sue said...

Aww thank you so much hun, lovely of you to think of me much appreciated. have a brill birthday week, hope you get lots goodies, sue.x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou sweetie, what a lovely award, and congratulations on receiving it too :) i will post this as soon as my candy has finished this evening :)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Enfys said...

Thank you so much sweetie, and a happy belated birthday to you
hugs
En xx