8 May 2009

Thanks for my award Lora

Thank you Lora ( http://lorascards.blogspot.com/) for giving me this lovely award I am honoured its lovely of you to think of me, Lora has a lovely blog full of beautiful cards that she has made so if you haven't been over to take a peek I fully recommend you pay Lora a visit.
I must now pass this award onto 5 other lovely crafty blogs so I would like to pass it on to :
Who all have great blogs and I always enjoy visiting them, so why not pop over and see for yourself what lovely cards & albums they all make.

9 comments:

SallyB said...

Hi Susie..How sweet is that little bear! Thank you so much!!!
Hope you had a fab Birthday!!!

rozzy said...

Congratulations on your award and Happy Birthday. I hope you had a fabby day.
Thanks so much for passing this beautiful award on.
have a great weekendhugs rozzy xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou sweetie, He's a cutie! thankyou for passing him onto me :o) I will put him on my blog proudly and pass him on this afternoon when i get back from shopping. Hope you had a wonderful birthday week and were spoilt rotton ;)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

congratulations on your award! Nice to see you back again x x

Lora said...

Your very welcome Susie. You really deserve it :D
Hope you got your birthday card from me alright?
Hugs Lora xx

Tab said...

Oh congrats on the award hun, and thanks so much for passing it on to me, much appreciated!
Hugs Tab xxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning susie, congratulations on your award hunny well deserved too. Hope you had a lovely birthday too. Enjoy your week hunny, big hugs Linda x

Marcea said...

Hi there darling, just wanted to say a great big thankyou for my lovely card ..... simply delicious :o)
Thanks for thinking of me
-x-

Nicola said...

Thank you so much Susie, I am truly honoured to receive this beautiful award from you.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-