31 May 2009

Tiny Treasures !!

I made this card for a challenge group called "Stamp Mad" on the Craft Bubble site, you had to make a project with the title "Tiny Treasures" and you have to include a stamped image within your entry, it was the first time I had entered this challenge but had great fun making the card.
The stamp is from High hopes and I used my promarkers to colour it, although I did the colouring while sitting on the beach and the hot sun dried the ink a bit funny on this type of card I used , it dried a bit patchy and shiny but the distressed out come is quite fitting for the pirate.

4 comments:

Lighty said...

I love it....fun pirate

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super card Susie! i love the stamp, i think the colours look great the way they have come out and the buttons are fab too... like little nuggets of treasure :) Good luck with the challenge ... Hope you win ;o)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Nicola said...

Wow, super card Susie - such a cute little guy and your colour combo is brill.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Gosia said...

Fun card !!