19 Jun 2009

3 in 1 Oriental Delight


Morning all, Its beautiful sunny summers day down here is Gosport and I shall be popping over to the beach in a while to top up my tan but before I go I would like to show you my creation for today........ I normally like to do one card for each challenge but this card can fit three challenges so it is my entry for ;
LOTV who asked for a card with paper piecing and I have paper pieced this little cuties dress
Danni´s Dreams for"Flutter By Wednesday" where you need to include a fairy or butterfly on your card so I have the oriental butterfly charm on this card.
And over at Stamp Something they ask you to make a card with BLACK AND WHITE and ONE OTHER COLOUR.
I used stamp set "Four dolls" by Hero Arts.
Flowers are Prima esprit, Ribbon by May arts and all other bits & bobs are from my stash.

19 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card...love your flowers on it!! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By challenge this week with us!

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Gorgeous hun, loving the oriental look. The colours are fab, would have fit in perefectly in my old kitchen!!
Helen x

Anne-marie said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love the colours. Thank you for you help yesterday Anne-marie x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Ooooh this is gorgeous Susie fantastic colours and i love those papers together they look fab. Very pretty card.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Susie, Gorgeous card love the image and colours you've used:)
Val xxx

Nicola said...

Wow what a beauty! Love this image and your fab paper piecing Susie and the floral border is stunning. Such beautiful papers and details. Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday.
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy topping up your tan.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Love this card Susie, it's gorgeous. Glad you've got some sun, can you send it back my way

Chris xx

Chrissie said...

This a fabby one Susie... very cute.
Chrissie

Mel said...

Fab card Susie my daughter would love this too as shes mad on the oriental look :)
Mel x

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Another lovely card, thankyou for the awards you are so kind to me, I have posted them on my blog and passed them on,
Claire xx

June said...

Aw susie this is fabulous, I do love the red black and whites, so striking. must have a go at your blog candy tomorrow off to bed now yawn yawn nite nite xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicki said...

This is brill, i love those little doll images, they are adorable! really like this lots
Take care
Nicki
x

Angie Cortes said...

WOW!! Gorgeous Card!! I just love everything about it!!

Danni said...

Very nice!! Thanks for playing in my Flutter By Challenge!!

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Great card! My stamp'n buddy just brought me images of this lovely lady and now you gave me a fab idea for my first card with her! thanx ;)

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie this is just beautiful love that image and your great colouring and your PP is just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Lelia said...

How fun is this card? Great job! Thanks for playing at FBW!

LiveArt said...

This is sooo supercute!! Love it!!!

Erin... said...

Super fun card! Love the image and yummy ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.