1 Jun 2009

Blue Monday

Its not really a blue Monday in fact its a beautiful day here in Gosport where the sun is shinning bright its another scorcher.
I made this card for the "lets get stamping" challenge on the Craft Bubble site from Sharon's great sketchie also we had to use something twisted on our card this week so I made the twisted embellishment with the hanging heart charm.
I used;
Papers from BG Lime Rickey
Blue Bazzil card
Prima Hydrangea flowers
Kaiser crystal gems
The image is Anya by Greetings farm and I coloured her with my Copic markers I also used punches by SU the sentiment is also by SU
Hope you like it


14 comments:

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Nothing blue about your creativity Susie, love this card, the Anyas are my most favourite stamps, catch you later,
Claire xx

June said...

OOOh I love this card soooooo much I do. I really have to get someo f those stamps, I NEED them lol. gorgeous blog hun and im going to add your banner later huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cherry said...

Love your card, Susie. Such lovely colours. XXX

Moni said...

So cute card,love the colours and the image is so fab gorgeous! Love the flowers you added! Hugs, moni

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful love the colour you have used and the image just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card susie, luv the blue tones,fabby work, sue.x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Susie and the image is adorable, now on my wish list as is many other things lol.
Hugs Linda

Emma said...

Hi Susie
Gorgeous card, love the colour and image.
Emma x

Jo said...

This is lovely, Susie - I've never seen these stamps before, and now I want some! Love your "twisted" take on the challenge and also the colours, which are so fresh and summery!

Love and hugs.

Jo x

Marcea said...

gorgeous card hun - arent these gals just the most yummy things around!!! Fab details
-x-

Pat said...

Love all this blue! and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs xx
Pat

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Susie, love your image and wonderful colouring.Your sentiment stamp is mega.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just beautiful Susie

Elaine said...

Lovely card!