13 Jun 2009

Coz I'm worth it !!! ??

This is my entry for the Paper takes weekly Challenge which asked you to make something shoe-sy for their "Show time" challenge this week , so I have used ;
A bright pink 6"x 6" square card blank
some dotty paper from Anna Stemplewska at Harmony Designs
My own designer die cut shoes (available at my shop Die cut Dreams)
Sentiment stamp is from Stamping all day
Brads from Doodlebug designs (which are also available from my shop)
The spotty flowers are from Poppicraft
Hope you like it , right I am off to the beach now I hope you enjoy your afternoon


11 comments:

pinky said...

This card is stunning, can see me needing that diecut!
Pinky

June said...

Wow its fabby sue proper girlie, loves it, and its pink lol which is even better, take care darl huggies June xxxx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

oh yes you're worth it!! Gorgeous card hun, just been talking/typing with Vikki about wishing I could wear those heels & I've jusy been looking at flat or 1 inch heels!!! Must be getting old!! lol Helen x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Really Stunning SUsie and i love the little quote too, gorgeous colour scheme fantastic xxx

Chrissie said...

Those are decidedly killer heels! Brilliant die & great card Susie.
Chrissie

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, moni

jackiescrafts said...

This card is fantastic and you are most definitely worth it. I remember when I could wear heels like that before I hurt my back and I wasn't wearing heels at the time I had my wellies on lol

Dawny P said...

Susie, this is fabulous chick. It is so pretty and girlie and that shoe is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Lora said...

Fabuloys card hun, it's stunning!
I really have to use that die cut.
hugs Lora xx

Beth said...

I love everything about this! The shoe is really funky and the sentiment is so true!

Beth xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Susie a stunning card,Dianne xx