24 Jun 2009

Dedicated to ME !!!!

This morning I had a lovely surprise, Nicky from Stamping all day sent me some lovely stamps as a gift she is such a sweetie, but not only that ................wait for it she has dedicated one of the stamps to me !!! its one of her unique designer tag stamps "Shoe Princess" I am over the moon and not to mention honoured to say the least !!! Thank you so much Nicky you are a star and you have made me feel like one too !!
If you would like to see all Nicky's unique designer stamp designs you should pop over to her online shop Stamping all day for a peek you will be amazed and very soon become addicted to her stamps just like me !!
I have use my new stamp that Nicky has dedicated to me on this card to show you just how great it is.
Nicky has large ever growing range of stamps and a whole section in her shop is full of her lovely Tag stamps for lots of different occasions.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

this is really pretty and my fav colours too! love it
Nicki
x

Anne-marie said...

This is really lovely and love the colours
Anne-marie x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

oh wow your very own stamp!! How sweet of her & the stamp is very you!! Great card hun x

Nicola said...

Wow what a fab card - that shoe is stunning and your papers are beautiful. Congrats having your "own" stamp sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-