24 Jun 2009

Garden Fairy

I love Fairies and this lovely stamp is Gretel from CC Designs , I have coloured her with promarkers to make this card for the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge which ask this week that we make a card that features a fairy or a butterfly and the twist this week is to make the card with an outdoor theme so what better place for a fairy than in the garden.
The sentiment stamp is one from my lovely friend Nicky from Stamping all day who as you will know if you have read my earlier post has spoilt me today.
All the die cuts I have used on this card are from my shop Die cut Dreams.
The papers are from "my minds eye"and lastly ribbon from May arts
Have a great evening everyone

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie, Dianne xx

Michelle said...

WOW what a lovely card!! I love that image, it's just too cute. And all the garden theme diecuts you used are perfect! Glad you were able to play along this week in the Flutter by challenge!!

Linda said...

What a cute image and you have done a really great job with the coloring. How fun to use the little diecuts.

Danni said...

How sweet!! Great card! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love the colours. I have the same image...isn't she just gorgeous.
Emma x

coldwaters2 said...

Susie this is truly a beautiful card your interpretation is great I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kim Piggott said...

Gorgeous card such a sweet image and fabulous detail!
hugs
kim x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Susie love the image and de cuts look fab :)
Val xxx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

what a lovely card hun, she is a very cute little image & love the die cuts x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

awww how cute, reminds me of my little Jess sitting in the garden. xxxx

Nancy said...

Fantastic card...love the die cuts! Very fun shop!! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By challenge this week!!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous image so beautifuly coloured Susie and I love those distressed edges. Your sentiments stamp is fabulous and I thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-