7 Jun 2009

Gardening Goddess

I made this card for the Lets get Stamping weekly challenge on Craft bubble site this weeks Sketchie was set by Katie Jane and the twist was use left over/off cuts of paper and colours that you wouldn't usually put together so I used olive green and lilac , not a favourite colour combo of mine and I doubt I will ever use it again but its what the lovely Katie asked for.
I used a cream DL decal edged card blank,
The Flower stamp by High hopes, Sentiment tag stamp by Nicky at Stamping all day
The scraps I used were BG for the green check and the lilac with black swirls bit was a scrap left over printed out from PP.
The gems are from Kaiser and the flower and crystal brad is from spare parts.

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful work!!! So sweet and elegant!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Nicola said...

Wow Susie, I wish I could use my end cuts like you. This is fabulous sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Mandi said...

Thanks fro candy, have linked you

Good Luck, Im looking forward to the challenges

xx

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is really fabulous sweetie - such gorgeous colours and details! x

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - soooo neat
Sarah

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Gorgeous honey the colours are lovely, I like gardening. Shame I dont have one at the mo!!