14 Jun 2009

Green fingers over on the DCD Challenge Blog


Hi everyone just thought I would show you the 2 cards I made for our new challenge blog Die cut Dreams Challenge which starts today and there will be a new challenge every Monday.
You can submit your entries over on the Die cut Dreams Challenge blog. This weeks theme is "Green fingers" anything gardening goes.
So I hope you will pop over to Die cut Dreams Challenge Blog and join in the fun and there is a prize picked at random this week a set of lovely gardening stamps supplied by Vikki.

8 comments:

redlady said...

Oh, darn-it I'm not at home with my bug or any supplies or I would enter this challenge!

Debbie said...

Two fabulous cards Susie, I love the gardening themed cards and the die-cut embellies are just fabulous. Debbie x

jacquiscards said...

Lovely cards they are beautiful x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Yey! Love your card hun, the flowers in the pot look fab, they are very lush flowers. Can't wait to get cracking on mine. Probably do it later 'cos I'm seeing my friend this aft x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie both are gorgeous cards, Dianne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Two very beautiful cards love them both.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nicki said...

These are brill, love em
Nicki
x

Nicola said...

Wow these are gorgeous Susie, those flowers in the pot are awesome sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-