9 Jun 2009

Make Blog hopping easier

I have come across several blogs that are taking up this campaign and I am 100% behind them. Blog hopping can become such a chore when word verification is on. It's so easy to turn it off and any spam comments are easily deleted if you have comment moderation turned on.
Jane has an excellent post about it here - 3 cheers for those campaigning against word verification, so if you have it enabled please consider taking it off and putting comment moderation on instead and save our sanity.
I've pinched this from Helen's blog and I believe Helen borrowed it from Bev's blog but I agree & have changed my blogs hope you agree too , and help to spread the word and make blog hopping easier for us all.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Have turned mine off now... must admit that hadnt thought actually how annoying it is!
so hopefully this will encourage more people to do so! it is annoying!!!
Nicki
x

Kathleen said...

Have turned mine off now. Kathleen x

Staci said...

I have always had mine off because I agree super annoying. You know what else is annoying....... music! I can't stand to be blog hopping and get to one that has music that I am forced to listen to. I quickly close those blogs.

kellyjean said...

Good to know!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I guess it depends on how much spam you get, mine was tons so I turned it back on. And I agree, the music is SO much more irritating and usually way too loud!