11 Jun 2009

A June wedding

Morning all, the sun is out and its a beautiful day down here in Gosport I might just have to pop over to the beach for a couple of hours later.
I have made this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge to enter you had to follow the sketch set by Mandy for this one I thought I would go for a wedding theme as June is a lovely month for a romantic wedding.
I used a pale pink 6"x 6" square card blank
papers by MM
The stamp I used is by a great company called Denami Design, I have stamped it in rich cocoa Memento ink and highlighted with copics markers
I used my SU square scalloped punch for the corners
the flowers are prima , glitter brads , I also used card candy and kaiser gems, ribbons by May arts and the sentiment tag stamp is from Stamping all day

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow this is stunning Susie, loving your cake and gorgeous paper. Those flowers are awesome and such a beautiful accent.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

LoloDesigns said...

Love this card Susie, it is so pretty and elegant. xx

June said...

OOh this is gorgeous darlin but im not gettin married lol. I wish I was to get this card huggies and love from the birthday girl he he xxx

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Susie - I found my way to your blog and love it - your cards are lovely!!! I am so glad you stopped ny my Blog so I could find my way here!!! Love this card - your colours are gorgeous - very romantic!!! The flowers are such a pretty touch - well done!!!

Nicki said...

This is gorgeous Susie, so pretty
Nicki
x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

lovely hun, very pretty & pink is gorgeous x

Sandie said...

Another fabulous card Susie, love those flowers they are stunning.

Hugs Sandie x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

absolutely beautiful Susie, a really classy card. love it xx

POPPET said...

This is really gorgeous and such a elegant card i am sure it will be well recieved, hugs Pops x x x

LavenderCards said...

lovely card
K