28 Jun 2009

Just Magnolia Monthly challenge

Over at the Just Magnolia blog they have a monthly challenge This month the challenge is to alter a container - ANY container - for example a recycled paper bag, a empty box of chocolates, a custom made box, a canvas bag, a tin, a plastic tub - even a photo album, so I have altered these recycled brown paper Book bought from Asda for £1 and made a journal from it, I have used one of the new Tilda stamps and coloured her with my Promakers & Copic markers.
I also used BG lemonade papers and Prima flowers, May arts ribbons and a few other bits from my stash.

5 comments:

Janis said...

So sweet. I love seeing projects with the Magnolia markers.

Marcea said...

This is wonderful Susie, such a pretty book - well done and thanks for joining us this month. Love the ribbons :o)
-x-

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous susie.Dianne xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

aww this is lovely hun really pretty x

Bev said...

What a fabulous creation sweetie! Love all the gorgeous detail x