30 Jun 2009

Lilac Memories

Evening everyone I said yesterday I had a second remembrance book to show you so here it is.
As with the green book I cut the pages using my own design die, the front and back covers is cut from chipboard and covered both sides.The pages are double thickness acid & lignin free card and all pages are overlaid with die cut open page leaves cut from K&co and Vanessa Arbuthnott designer papers.
I have also used Luxury Prima flowers , coloured, Pearl brads & crystal brads, Tibetan silver charms, Martha Stewart's Adhesive gems and pearls etc the album is bound with 2 large hinged book rings garnished with May arts ribbons, the Stamps used are from Nicky's sympathy range at Stamping all day.
These books are available to ordered via my shop Die cut Dreams priced at £30 plus £3.50 (UK) 1st class recorded p&p we need 14 days notice for book orders.

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Susie thank you so much for showing this second book it is awesome the colours are perfect so soft and serene the additional embellishments just adds even more quality to this wonderful creation.

Hugs
Lorrainex

Sandie said...

Love this one Susie, although I prefer the colours in the green book.Your work is just stunning my friend,it's always a pleasure to look at your creations.

Hugs Sandie x

June said...

Wow susie darlin thisi s beautiful I love the lavender tones, one of my fav colours, I dont know how youget the time and find the patience, as everything you do is wonderful huggies June x

SMK said...

this is absolutely wonderful! everything complements so well and, well, it's just gorgeous, what a wonderful job you've done!

Kim Piggott said...

Susie these books are so very precious!
Such beautiful colours and your detail is fabulous!
hugs
kim x

Janis said...

This book is beautiful and so heartfelt. Wow. It took my breath away!

Bev said...

Susie this is just amazing sweetie - lvoe the soft pretty colourway too. x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

this is just lovely too, really nice & love the lilac x

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful book and those sentiments are so precious.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Alysabeth said...

So soft and elegant I love the embelishments too:o)

Gosia said...

OMG This is so perfect!!!
Beautiful!I love it!