13 Jun 2009

Look how lucky I am to have a fab Friend called Vikki!!

I just wanted to say a Big thank you to my friend Vikki , who is such a sweetie, when the postman knocked at the door today with a big parcel I was a bit surprised as I wasn't expecting any parcel post today I was even more surprised when I opened the parcel to find that my sweet friend Vikki had sent me loads of goodies (couldn't get it all in the photo there was so much stash!!) just to say thanks to me for being a fab friend ......well I think you will agree with me its she who is the fab friend and I am glad to have her as a friend (she also made me the lovely card in the centre of the photo)
So Thank you loads Vikki I am still stroking all my new craft stash its all so nice I don't want to put it away !!lol

6 comments:

Enfys said...

What a gorgeous gift, and what a great friend. Lucky you. Have a great weekend
luv
En x

Urania said...

Feliz fin de semana!!!! que hermoso regalo!!!!

Doodles said...

What a lovely gift it is wonderful to have such nice friends.

Have a great weekend xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow you are lucky what a fabulous gift. Dianne xx

elfie said...

what a wonderful gift from a wonderful person i hope u have lots of fun with it xxx

Woody said...

MMmmmm Fantastic cake cards.

from Woody.