12 Jun 2009

Mid Summer Christmas

I know that lots of you are starting to make your Christmas cards so I thought I would give you a little peek of one of my new die cuts that will soon be available in my shop Die cut Dreams its the "Gingerbread Trio" I designed the die myself and only made 2 one for me and one for a friend so they are pretty exclusive die cuts and you will soon be able to find them in the Christmas section of my on line craft shop, so watch this space for more details and to see what other new exciting things I will have for Christmas

4 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

These are fab Susie, i already have several ideas for using these so will have to pop over and get some from the shop. xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

These are fab Susie, i already have several ideas for using these so will have to pop over and get some from the shop. xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

aww these are fab, little gingy men! Yummy!

rozzy said...

ooohhh soooo cute :)
You always come up with some great ideas. well done you :) i'm sure they will fly off the shelf...or the cookie tray lol :)
hugs rozzy xx