4 Jun 2009

My Flutter By Wednesday Entry

This is my first time to enter the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge the card needed to include a fairy or a butterfly and I was given this little butterfly (amongst other things) by the lovely Tracy at Dies To Die For (Thanks Tracy) and I thought it was perfect for this card
The stamped image is a lovely Hangler and I have coloured it with promarkers, I also used kaiser Crystals. Mayarts ribbon, Card candy and my new SU punches & sentiment stamp and the spotty backing paper I made myself on the computer, hope you like it

12 comments:

June said...

OOh I love it....love it but I would wouldnt I cos you made it lol its fabby xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dazie said...

Really beautiful, I love everything about it!
Dazie
x

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, love it! Hugs, moni

Danni said...

This is so cute!! What a wonderful job you did! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Susie, love your sweet image and of coarse your fab colouring. The butterfly is such a beautiful accent.
Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

yvonne said...

Oh loving this ...the image is sooooo sweet. The colour combo is wonderful. Such a pretty card.

Sandie said...

Oh Susie,I love this card,the colours are gorgeous and that image is to die for.

Hugs Sandie

Chrissy D said...

Susie - this is DELIGHTFUL! Love the colors - FABULOUS!

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so sweet!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, you have coloured the image perfectly. have a good Friday

Nicki said...

Oh this is just so cute!
Nicki
x

Marcea said...

gorgeous card hun and love that little MS butterfly
-x-