26 Jun 2009

My Lucky Day !!!

Today just couldn't get any better for me as you will already know if you read my earlier post I got a huge present from our Vikki here, and if your were reading my blog some weeks ago you will see that my lovely eldest Son Reid won a bronze medal in the Major International Culinary Challenge in conjunction with The Craft Guild of Chef well today was the finals and I waved him off on the ferry this morning as he went to cook in the final at Raymond Blanc's restaurant "Brasserie Blanc" in Portsmouth He returned this afternoon after claiming second place...... Raymond had remarked it was close between 1st and 2ND but Reid was happy with second place after all he is only 15 years old...............can you tell I am one proud mum tonight (and there will be photos to follow on Monday !! so I will be blogging them proudly as soon as I get my paws on them!!!he he) but not only that Raymond gave Reid his email so that they can try to work out something if possible for Reid to do his work experience in the restaurant and a possibility of a apprenticeship !!!!!
And my lucky day doesn't stop there ..........today I found out I was chosen to be in the fav five in the "Stampin´for the Weekend" challenge also earlier this week I was in the fav five over in the Stamp with us challenge plus I won this weeks challenge at the Creative Card Crew challenge blog so I was happy , Lucky and stunned all at once.
And now I have been given a lovely award by http://www.pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/ I am thrilled you think I am worthy of the award Janis thank you so much. If any of you haven't been to visit Janice's fab blog I recommend you hop on over there for a peek at her lovely creations and fantastic blog.
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now as I have already been given this award on all 3 of my blogs and so I have already passed it out so I would like to pass the award to anyone of my followers who would like to take it as a big thank you for following my blog and taking the time to visit me and leave lovely comments , Thank you. I don't want to be greedy but with all this luck flying around I have just bought a Euro Lottery ticket for tonight ...................well you never know !!! lol

3 comments:

Nicki said...

WOW sounds like youve had fab day... and yep go buy a lottery ticket! sounds like your luck is on a roll
take care
Nicki
x

Janis said...

LOL for buy the lottery ticket! That's awesome about your 15 year old son. WOW! Talented indeed!! Have a fun weekend!

Emma said...

Wowzers Susie, huge congrats to Reid and yourself. Totally amazing for Reid expecially at 15.
Emma x