5 Jun 2009

New !! Die cut Dreams Challenge



Die cut Dreams DT member Vikki from vikki's album


I am excited to tell you about Die cut Dreams Challenge our new challenge blog which starts on the 15th of this month .
The DT will be made up of myself and Vikki from vikki's albums to start with (with other guest designers joining us from time to time) we will set a weekly challenge to run from Monday to Monday, starting on Monday 15th of June.
We hope you will come and join in the fun, there will be a prize each week for the winner, some times the winner will be chosen randomly and sometimes it will be awarded for the best card or project entered for that week, but we will let you know at the start of each weekly challenge what the prize is and in which way the prize will be awarded along with the challenge details.
So you have nothing to lose , if you love all types of card making, Stamping, die cuts and paper craft this is the challenge for you with the chance to win an prize which always adds to the fun.
Everyone is welcome to enter , so see you back here on the 15th when the fun begins !!!!

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Yeah about time too Susie, wishing you and Vikki much success on your launch.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Claire Ellen Designs said...

OOOOh I can't wait, good luck in your new challenge and I look forward to entering, wishing you much success,
Claire xx

Lora said...

Oh my you kept that one under your hat didn't you!
Wow I can't wait for the challenges to start :)
I just posted a card on my blog today with one of your fab die cuts. they are such fun to work with.
Wish you loads of luck with the challenge blog :)

Hugs Lora xxx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

The very best of luck and loads of success with your new challenge Susie and Vikki.

Chris xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Oh yey thats great I've been waiting for you start one now I'm well into my die cuts!! Can't wait to show you my latest creation which is pretty much a big advertsiement for your shop!! Can't wait till the 15th YEY!! Helen x

yvonne said...

Oh i do love a challenge.. can't wait for this one to start .. oh so many challenges, so little time ( but allways find it,lol)
GOOD LUCK !!

Donna said...

Ooohh...will keep an eye on 15th. Susie! Wish you all the best for you new Challenges! xx

SallyB said...

I will be looking out for your first challenge,Susie!
Hope you get lots of entrants...
just caught up with some of your posts...the cards all look fabulous!