26 Jun 2009

On Cloud 9 !!!!

I really am on cloud 9 today just look what the postman delivered to me this morning !! a lovely huge selection of Cloud9 and Heidi Grace goodies so much I couldn't get it all in one photo .......... A gift from my lovely Friend Vikki (from vikki's album) who spoils me like a sister, she knows how much I love Cloud9 and Heidi Grace stash and OMG has she spoilt me this time .........................Thank you Vikki you are a true friend !!!
If your love Cloud9 and Heidi Grace products take a look in Vikki's shop The Scrap Junkie where I am sure you will pick a bargain ................or two !!!

9 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

aww she is good to you! I will check out her shop now its payday again!!!

Donnas Den said...

Wow, Susie you're really lucky.

I've bought stuff from Vikki and regularly tune into her blog. I have to agree with you that she is a very generous person.

Love the blog by the way.

Donna

sugar n spice said...

Hi Susie, How lucky are you to have such a wonderful friend like Vikki.
Your new goodies look fantastic, I'm just gonna pop over and have a look in the shop. Bye the way I'm sure I seen a note on one of the challenge blogs that your card was in the top 5 and had received an award. All you have to do is wait for the third nice thing to happen.
Suzi xx

June said...

Wow susie......jammy or what, what a brilliant freind, this is all gorgeous your ever so luckly, im off to have a likkle look at the shop hope your ok hun huggies and love June xx

Claire Ellen Designs said...

OMG ! are you sure you will have space to put it all ? Looks like a lovely bundle, can't wait to see your projects using it all,
hugs,
Claire xx

Janis said...

WOW! That is awesome! I bet you did a happy dance. I would have! Yeah!!!!! You are going to be busy crafting this weekend! Don't forget to pause and upload some of your fabulous creations!

Janis said...

Drop over to my blog when you have a chance! I have given you a LOVELY BLOG AWARD!

Woody said...

wow mum vikki is a great friend to you
hugs woody

Rose Charles said...

WOW! what a fabulous bundle of goodies!

Rose XXX