25 Jun 2009

Oooh La La !!! 3 in 1

This tanned beauty has obviously been down on the beach soaking up the rays !! lol this is my entry for this weeks PTW Challenge they ask you to use a digital download on your card , the one I have used is from Charmed cards and I have coloured her with my Copic makers.
This card is also my entry for this weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz and at Divine Diva where they have a stunning photo for inspiration .
Other ingredients I have used ;
Red dotty card is from MM
Gems and brad from Doodlebug designs available in my shop Die cut Dreams
Ribbon from May arts
The tag stamps is from Stamping all day
and the Charm & Crystal dangle I made myself, I also used my nesties.
Right I am off to the beach now to top up my tan, have a great day everyone.

19 comments:

Leanne said...

This is absolutely fab! I love the colours, image and all the embellishments - fantatsic card!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!
Leanne
xx

Craftyanny said...

fabby card Susie, am loving the little charm
hugs
Anne x

Sandie said...

Another stunner Susie, it's fabulous, just like the designer!
Love those charms too.

Hugs Sandie xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Totally stunning darling, She is just adorable! wonderful colouring xxx

JanJ said...

great card, the sentiment sums it up! Love the charms too, really fab.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Mandi said...

Super card Suse, I have these downloads, they are FAB eh

mandi xx

Nicki said...

ooh lala indeed! woohoo fab card! just love that image, its brill
Nicki
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card,Dianne xx

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a sassy image! Love the colors and your coloring is really terrific. Thanks for joining in on our Divine Divas challenge!

Keri Brown said...

You card is stunning... I love the image and I love your charms hanging from the primas... I hope you will play with us again... Great card!!!

Andrea, said...

Oh she is wonderful, I love the image and the shoe charm

Dawny P said...

Hi Susie. I love this - that image is awesome (saucy minx lol xx). And the papers,flower and charms are absolutely fabulous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Nicola said...

Oh La a dahling she is gorgeous. Love your colour combo and those gorgeous charms.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a divine sassy girl!!! Love your coloring and all the added details and embellishments especially the charm! Gorgeous creation. Thanks for playing along with your Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge this week!!

nitestamper said...

super duper cute !!!!!!!!!great design and wonderful thought of inspiration!!!!!
tfs and playing:)
chat

Lori said...

This is wonderful! Your image is so great, love the colors and charms - fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge!

Vee said...

A really fabulous card love the colours and the image you have used.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love the charm. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

Angela said...

Fantastic! Love that image and the charms :)