9 Jun 2009

Penny Black Challenge Entry

Hi Yes its Me again !! third card today !! only coz there is no sun today so I have stayed home to craft but this is the last for today as I must now get on with making the topper for the demo photos for my Christmas die cuts that will soon be available in my shop Die cut Dreams so watch this space and I will keep you updated as to when I have put them all in the shop.
This card is for the Penny Black Challenge this week we were asked to make a card with the title BLOOMING GORGEOUS so this is my entry, I have used;
A navy blue 6"x 6" square textured card blank
This cute little Penny Black Hedgehog stamp which I have coloured with my Promarkers
Paper from K&Co,
Flowers are Prima esprit,
Ribbon from May arts
Sorry about the poor quality photo its just so dull here today
Right off to get a well earned coffee !!

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Awww this is soooooo cute! love the little hedgehog, hes adorable!
Nicki
x

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Susie, the hedgie image is adorable and I love the pretty flower details. Debbie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie. Dianne xx

Sue said...

hi susie snap i got cards done cause no sun! lol. gorgeous card hun, fabby colours, luv the hedges.sue.x

June said...

Well susie you did earn the coffee its beautiful
Hugs June xxx

pinky said...

This is lovely, love the diecut circles and the little image is perfectly coloured.
Pinky

Kath said...

oh this is super cute Susie...love that adorable hedgie and your gorgeous blooms...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute image so perfcetly coloured Susie, loving those diecuts and your gorgoeus blooms.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow what a stunner this is one awesome card the image and layout the colours it is all so yummy.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

awww super cute card hun! Looking forward to the christmas toppers!!