22 Jun 2009

Pink Elephant.......... Stamp with us !!!

Monday again ....my how the weeks fly by this week the team over at Stamp with us challenge asked us to make a card using 4 x Patterned papers, 2 x Card Stock & NO other embellishments! I thought yikes no flowers, no brads and no ribbons etc but I managed it !! lol
I would like to say thanks to the girls over at Stamp with us for choosing my card from last weeks challenge to be in their Fav Five list, Thank you.
This is also my entry for the Pink Elephant challenge they have a fantastic sketch to follow over on their challenge blog.
To Make this card I used
A 6"x 6" white card blank
The stamped image & the sentiment are both from SU and so are the punchs I used to cut the ovals
The papers are from the glittered "Sweet" collection by DCWV
Hope you like it

9 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh pretty - again, lol. Like the teaming of Fabulous Friend with the cupcake stand (one of my favourites). Sara xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love the backing papers
Sarah

LORi said...

Fab job...This sketch worked perfectly with the requirements of the of the challenge!! Very Sweet!!

Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Ann said...

Great card - love it .
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

great card!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!

Carol said...

Love that cupcake stamp and the papers are so pretty! thanks for playing along with my sketch at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

num num num cakes!! Lovely card hun the papers are lush x

Caroline Colgan said...

Love your layout & beautiful colours!

Stamp WIth Us said...

A simply stunning card Susie!

Thank you for joining us this week.

XXX