8 Jun 2009

Pink, Green & Yellow Challenge !!!

Not a colour combo I have used before but the challenge over at Roses on paper required you to make a card using pink, green and yellow so here is what I came up with
I used a pink 6"x 6" square card
Greetings farm Anya Ballerina which I softly coloured with prisma pencils using the paper stump & Sansodor blending method
Backing papers from 2 different collections by Making Memories Bella and Brooke
Anita's sticky ribbons, Yellow flowers & Brads from Spare parts and a silver ballerina charm from my stash, oh yes and matting shapes from my shop Die cut Dreams

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Susie this is gorgeous I love that image they are so sweet and I also love the colour combo and how you have designed the layout it all works so well together.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

Lovely card Susie! Love the softness of the colours :) xx

Peggy said...

Great Card Susie !!!!
That image is so sweet !!

Hugs,

Peggy

pinky said...

Lovely card Susie, your colour combination is really pretty and I adore that image.
Pinky

weewiccababe said...

beautiful Susie, love this colour combo, so fresh
xx

Claire Ellen Designs said...

See, I knew you liked yellow really lol !, lovely card, again,
Claire xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awww how cute is she.. i love that stamp and the colours are just fabby.. wonderful card Susie, xxxx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

very pretty hun, I like the colour combo its come out nice.

PS the comment about my brother made me laugh I'll have to tell him cos he doesnt like that pic of him!! Also the name, date etc on my baby wall hangings are my handwriting!!

Thank you for the lovely comments x

Handmade by Vivi said...

Adorable card you made!
Hugs
Vivi

Nicki said...

This is so cute! havent been and visited recently! ooops sorry! but have seen what you have been up to and WOW youve been busy an as always beautiful creations!
Nicki
x

Faerielore said...

great card and i love that little ballerina charm so cute

LavenderCards said...

cute card
K