14 Jun 2009

Pretty in Pink Tilda

This is my entry for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge, the challenge title this week was paper piecing (if your not sure what paper piecing is then take a look here and also this video on YouTube) I used a sketch that I had also used for the lets get stamping challenge set by the lovely Karen over at Cakes, Cards and Crafty Bits blog.
I used ; A white 6"x 6" square card blank
Tilda in the sea stamp (as I was colouring her with my promarkers down at the beach yesterday so I thought that quite appropriate !!)
Papers by MM
Flowers are Prima esprit , Brads by Doolebug designs
The sentiment stamp and the shapes I stamped on are from SU
Ribbons by American crafts, hope you like it

12 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

A truly beautiful card. Love everything about it. Hugs Julie x

sassy said...

want them flowers...lol!!! cause yer know what im like for flowers...and this is such a sweet card my fav colour too brill card for the entry into the challenge sues...hugs sassyx

jackiescrafts said...

This card is lovely, very pretty and I love the flowers
Hugs Jackie

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oooooh i do love pink... this is sooo pretty Susie! A really beautiful card xx

Sandie said...

Oh Susie....isn't she just adorable,her little feet paddling in the sea! A gorgeously stunning card my friend.

Love & hugs Sandie xx

SallyB said...

Hi Susie...So adorable! How cute is her litle gingham dress...I buy my girls pink gingham things!
The flowers are beautiful!
Just a perfect summer card. Must try to enter your 'Pink'die cut competition on craftbubble.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie, Dianne xx

Moni said...

Waw so fab, love cute Tilda! Hugs, moni

papercraftsbyrach said...

this is gorgeous Susie. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely card and fab Tilda Image (snap), great paper piecing as well, thanks for joining JM this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Beautiful card, your paper piecing is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week. x

LavenderCards said...

cute card
K