13 Jun 2009

Puppy love


Morning all what a lovely sunny day it is again.
Here is my entry for the Lets get Stamping weekly challenge on Craft bubble site this weeks sketchie was set by the lovely Karen and I got in early on this one and was the first as I am usually one of the last it has probably given the girls a bit of a shock !!! lol
I have turned Karen's Sketch on its side , this is the first time I have spun a sketch but thought I would have a play this week.
I used ;
A red 6"x 6" square card blank and I used Sharon Armstrong's bouquet stamp to stamp the background of the card blank.
Tilda with puppy stamp which I coloured with promarkers
DCWV Brown paw print paper.
The blue puppy paper is from the new doodlebug design range.
Flowers & doggy paw print brad from Poppicraft
I also used card candy , doggy paw print ribbon from my stash.
Have a great day

5 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Wow this is super Susie, great idea to flip the sketch, love the little brads and ribbons and of course the super cute image. The corners are stunning i really love those and looks fab on the red card.
Love n hugs
VIkki xx

Nicki said...

This is soooo sweet! colours are gorgeous, and the image is just adorable, i really must get myself some of these stamps!
take care
Nicki
x

rozzy said...

Hi Susie, what an adorable card that is... you know anything to do with puppies and dogs, it just melts my heart :)
good luck in the challenge
thansk for stopping by my blog, it was lovely to see you. i dont always get the chance to blog hop and my pet hate is guess what word verification...so when i saw your post i jsut had to copy it over to mine...linked to you of course :):)
It made me smile when you said you still had teh card out.... well a girl just can't have too many handbags! :):)
have a fab weekend
hugs rozzy xxx

Moni said...

fab card,love the image and you coloured it fab! Hugs, moni

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A beautiful card,Dianne xx