9 Jun 2009

Sassy in Pink

Hi here is my second card for today this one is my entry for the Friday sketchers challenge I had great fun following the sketch they set for this week, I used;
A white 6"x 6" card blank
The stamp I used is Sweet 'n Sassy by Sugar Nellie and I coloured it with Prisma pencils using paper stumps and sansodor to blend them.
The pink paisley paper is by Doodlebugs
Ribbons are from American crafts,
Flowers are from Prima,
Brad, spacer & charm are from my stash.
The sentiment stamp and the layering shapes it is stamped on are from SU.

13 comments:

papercraftsbyrach said...

another cute ccard sweetie, lvoe the pinks. hugs rachxx

kaylou said...

Hi Susie
your card is absolutley gorgeous...love the pinks and the ribbon detail...
hugs Kaylou xoxo

June said...

Oh Susie what a lovely card. Beautifully made my friend
Hugs June xxx

Mel said...

Beautiful card Susie love the contrast with the pinks and black ribbon :)
Mel x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Absolutely scrummy Susie, love the colours and that image is just adorable... beautiful xxxxxx

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Lovely, you really do pink and black well, great card,
Claire xx

Nicki said...

Love what you have done with this! i got this stamp, she is just so cute isnt she?
Nicki
x

June said...

Aw Susie this is beautiful amd this is one of my most favourite images, its alovely card and I love the colours you have used darlin xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie a beautiful card.Dianne xx

Nicola said...

ccolouring to this gorgeous image Susie, I have never seen such fab blending with promarkers as you do.
All your detail is so pretty, enjoy your evening sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card those colours are striking and you have coloured that image just perfect

Hugs
Lorraine x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

aww so adorable! Another lovely card hun x

LavenderCards said...

cute card
K