20 Jun 2009

A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge

Morning all, hope you have a great weekend planned, the weather down here in Gosport is a little dull today the sun keeps trying to show its face so fingers crossed it will come out this afternoon.
Here is my entry for the A Spoon full of Sugar challenge they have a great sketch to follow and I enjoyed making this card last night ......well it is my favourite colours Pink & black I just love them together. This is also my entry for the Roses_on_Paper challenge which this week asked you to follow another challenge and for you to use flowers on your card which as you can see I have.
To make this card I used ;
A 6"x6" sq bright pink card blank
Papers from Rob & Bob
The Stamp image is GF Anya coloured with my promarkers
The sentiment stamp is from Nicky at Stamping all day
Gems from Kaiser, flowers from prima and the acetate flowers are from Queen & co
Flip-flop charm & brad from my stash.
Hope you like it, have a fun weekend

8 comments:

Marcea said...

oooh love this sweetie, great colour combo!
-x-

Sam said...

Very girlie card, just love these Anya images.
Sam x

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous scrummy card, love how you have distressed the background paper and the image is adorable.
Suzi x

Sandie said...

Lovely pinks Susie, love that image,she is soooooo cute! Love what you have done with the backing papers.

Hugs Sandie

iReneM said...

Pretty papers + beautiful image = gorgeous card!!!

x

Sarita said...

Totally gorgeous card Sassy,
Love Sarita xx

Sarita said...

Oops, I meant Susie!! (I haven't been up long so please forgive me!!)
Love Sarita xx

Leslie said...

What a yummy card!! I know a lot of girls that would LOVE to get a card like that. Very sweet. Hugs, Leslie