16 Jun 2009

Stamp Mad Acetate Tag Challenge

Here is my entry for the Stamp Mad challenge Stamp Mad is a really friendly group of craft mad ladies (like myself) on the craft bubble site , this month the challenge is to make a tag and use either or both acetate or peel offs as I am not a big fan of peel offs I went for the acetate overlay on my stamped tag, the image is polka dot Emma from CC Designs coloured with ....yes you guessed it Promarkers.
The sentiment stamp is from SU along with the shapes that it is mat & layered onto.
The Braddie is from Doodlebug designs.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Fantastic Tag Susie.....love the image, colour combo very gentle, perfect for the Tag.
Sorry for posting my card in the wrong place this morning! Thanks for sorting it out.
Love & hugs
Sandie xx

Nicki said...

what an adorable little image! love the tag!
Nicki
x