8 Jun 2009

Susie Sugar does the Sugar Bowl Challenge !!!

Evening all I have had a go at the Sugar Bowl Challenge this evening they asked for a card to be made using their great sketch and also to use a Sugar Nellie stamp and to be in with a chance to with the fab prize you needed to use Green & Blue on your card so here is my entry , I used ;
A spring green 6"x 6" square card Blank
A sugar Nellie Gorguss Girl Stamp and coloured her with my trusty Promarkers
Papers are by K&Co which I distressed on the edges
The fancy Brad is by Making Memories Paperie Greenhouse Special collection from Die cut Dreams
the Beautiful flowers are from Prima Belle Fleur
Gems from me & my big ideas
Ribbons from May arts
I also used card candy and Bazzill card stock
Hope you like it, have a great evening

9 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, lvoe the sketch and the image is so fab! Hugs, moni

Claire Ellen Designs said...

This one os definatly ' sweet as sugar ' love the card, good luck,
Claire xx

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card...love the way you've coloured the dress in blue and green.

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

lovely hun, the colour combo is great & love the image x

pinky said...

Love the papers you have used and of course that image is beautiful.
Pinky

Nicki said...

Love it! very cute and a lovely sketch too!
Nicki
x

Sandie said...

Simply gorgeous Susie, I just love how you put your cards together.

Hugs Sandie x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

me again! Yes pinch away the word verification thingy!! Thank you for the lovely comments and about my writing. Its awful usually I spent ages practicing with a calligraphy pen & can now do semi ok writing for cards! x x

Craftyanny said...

gorgeous card Susie, good luck in the challenge