17 Jun 2009

Thanks you Rozzy

I would like to say a BIG thank you to a dear friend who always says the nicest things and is always helping other before she thinks of herself , and now she has gone and awarded me not one but two lovely awards , So thank you rozzy I am very honoured that you thought of me.
If you haven't been over to rozzy's blog then I recommend you take a peek at some of her lovely cards and projects, and rozzy make the most amazing scrapbook too.
I must now pass these awards to 10 other crafty Bloggers ....so here are just some of my favourite blogs in no particular order ;
Vikki from vikki's albums
June from Yorkie lover
Anne from My Paperplace
Lolo from LoloDesigns
Fiona from Fi's Cards
Lora from Loras cards
So please ladies take both award for all your blogs.
All these lovely ladies have yummy blogs and I love visiting to look and their crafty creations so I recommend you get a coffee get comfy and go for a little blog hope to have a peek for yourselves.
Happy crafting everyone

6 comments:

sassy said...

aw susie babe...you are a sweetie and a little gem...thanks for the wonderful award..it is a honour to put it on my blog..thanks for thinking of me..... lvs lots sassyxxx

LoloDesigns said...

Oh my what a lovely surprise! Very honoured especially as have been a bit 'lazy' with the old card creations lately ;o) I will treasure these and proudly display on my blog. I love visiting your site as you make so many things and are a lovely lady. Thank you xx

yvonne said...

Susie thank you so much for the wonderful awards. i will display them with PRIDE xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

thank you for the awards honey that is very sweet of you x

Craftyanny said...

thank you Susie, that was sure a lovely surprise this morning

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

COngratulations on receiving these awards and Thankyou darling for being such a thoughtful sweetheart and passing them on to me :). I will display these proudly on my blog and pass them on to some more wonderful bloggers today. Off too see what else you have been up to now. Love n hugs
Vikki xx