10 Jun 2009

Your the Cat's Meow !! 2 for 1 !!

Only one card today as I have been nursing my youngest son Woody who has man flu !! lol
He is only 12 but is learning at an early age that when you have man flu women wait on your every need !!! lol Bless his little cotton socks he is feeling much better now after being pampered all day.
Well this card is for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for which you had to make a card using 2 of my favourite colours Pink & Brown the challenge was set by the lovely RACH from papercrafts*byrach .
I have also entered this card in the Pink Elephant challenge which also asked you to make a card with the same 2 colours their challenge was set by guest designer Cindy Haffner of Cindy Haffner's Corner
I used a 6"x6" pink card blank
Stamps are from the "Cool Cat" set by SU which I stamped using SU close to cocoa ink pad
The buttons are by BG Bitter sweet
The spotty choco dot paper is by Doodlebug Design and so is the cupcake blossom braddie
The Prima flowers were very kindly given to me by Rach
I also used my nesties.
Hope you like it

26 comments:

Craftyanny said...

it's gorgeous Susie, that sure is one cool cat:)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this card the image is fab and I just love the colour combo.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Claire Ellen Designs said...

I need those buttons !!!!!!!!! another lovely card, such good colours aren't they and you have put them together perfectly,
Claire xx

Sandie said...

Brilliant as ever Susie, love that cat and sentiment!

Hugs Sandie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A gorgeous card Susie, Dianne xx

yvonne said...

Such a beautiful card. Just love the colours on this .. stunning as allways xx

June said...

Its fabulous sue, I entered the pink elephant one too but dont know how to put the pic in there lol, I love the colour combo you have used, he he thats why youve entered I know, havig a blonde moment lol, Thanks ever so much for everythign you do for me, your an angel xxxxxxx

papercraftsbyrach said...

this is so sweet honey, hugs rachxx

Christine said...

Love this Susie great card & image love it.

Christine xx

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous card, great colours

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous card Susie, good luck in both challenges, have just become a follower, will be popping in a lot, love your work. Look forward to your new challenge blog. Good luck with it.
Suzi xx

joey said...

GORGEOUS card Susie, adore the image it has such a touch of humour. Joey.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love these colors together!! That is one good looking cat!! Perfect sentiment!!

Bev said...

Love it!! So funky and such a delish colour combo too x

Chris (catt871) said...

Gorgeous card!! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, we hope you had fun!!!
Chris & the Simon Says Stamp team

Denise said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love that color combo, one of my favorites!!

Nicola said...

Wowee this is gorgeous Susie and your papers delish. Love that cool cat and those buttons are "to die for".
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nicki said...

This is gorgeous, lovely colour combo and the flowers are cute too!
Nicki
x

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh know, the dreaded "man flu" I am sure he has it worse than any other, :) Great card, I love that cat with all his pinkness, fabulous job.

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oh this is lovely susie, i love that little kitty and the colours are gorgeous xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Such a gorgeous card Susie, I love the image you have used and your scrummy papers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week,

Hugs,

Jo x

Carol said...

I adore polka dots and cats!! You must have made this just for me :)
Gorgeous card....thanks for sharing it with us at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

LORi said...

Super Fun card!!! LOvin' the Polka dots!!

TFS at TPE!!

Ann said...

a really stunning card.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

tina said...

LOL. Indeed men love to be waited on when they are sick. :) Lovely card, Susie! I love that cat. Thank you for sharing your card with us for TPE's challenge this week!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Susie :-) I love this cat image and the papers and flowers you used look just perfect ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x