12 Jun 2009

Yummy WOJ Challenge !!

Hi crafty people, I am still floating on cloud 9 from my win earlier this morning but I have come back down to earth to enter this card into the Whiff of Joy challenge which has been set this week by the lovely and very talented Bev we had to follow Bev's sketch which is lovely.
So here is my entry I went for a shabby chic look
I used ;
A soft pink 6"x 6" Card blank
The Whiff of Joy Stamp is "Willow with Cookies" I coloured her with my promarkers
Papers are Blueberry Hill
Flowers are Prima
The sentiment stamps are from the lovely Nicky at Stamping all day

17 comments:

yvonne said...

Oh so pretty. Love the soft colours . And the Whiff of Joy stamp .. yummy . in more ways than one, lol.

Handmade by Vivi said...

Oh you made an adorable card Susie!
Hugs
Vivi

Faerielore said...

great card the colours are beautiful

Cherry said...

Congratulations on your win, Susie. A lovely card - I love those Blueberry Hill Papers. XXX

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

this is really pretty, loving the colours & the flower it soooo pretty x

Nicki said...

This is sooo pretty, really love the image too
Nicki
x

jackiescrafts said...

i love this card it's gorgeous

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Wow Susie this is sooooo pretty. the colours are so delicate. Whoever receives this should frame it and hang it on the wall its gorgeous!! love n hugs
Vikki xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie your card is stunning good luck with the challenge.
Dianne xx

Cheryl said...

this is stunning hun love that stamp card is adorable thank you for visiting my little blog have a great weekend hun and hope your new adventure goes well I will be there to give you support hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

oh meant to say well done on your win hun well deserved love cheryl xxx

rozzy said...

beautiful card, such pretty colours
hugs rozzy xx

Artyjen said...

Pretty card......love the soft colours.
xoxo

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card.. love the soft colors

Bev said...

What a fabulous card hun, love what you've done with my sketch. Love the shabby chick look too and you have used the most delish papers and embellies. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

LavenderCards said...

lovely card, great colours
K

Woody said...

Wow thats some beautiful stuf.