11 Jul 2009

Blast from the past !!!

Blast from the past , psychedelic, flower power, Totally real man !!! this is my way out card for the Allsorts Challenge they have totally special sketch over there so why not pop over and take a peek for yourself.
To make this card I used
A 6"x6" purple card blank
Paper from BG's Lime rickey collection
The Hippie Chic image is a download from Sassy design studio
I coloured her with copic markers and added a little copic glitter maker to make her sparkle
The sentiment stamp is from Autumn leaves and I have stamped it on die cuts from my shop
I finished the card off with some some flower power ribbon from American crafts and 3 large psychedelic Crystal gem stones from Kaiser.
Right better get back to the 21st century and make dinner !!! lol

17 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Great card and some fab makes from earlier this week.
I'm just catching up with peoples blogs after being away on holiday for a few days

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Susie and I just love the image and the way you coloured it, great layout and papers.
Hugs Linda

Juls said...

Very retro! I love it!

Jane said...

Love the funky papers
Jane
x

Debs said...

Hi Susie
Love this card - super style and fab colours.
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx

aka pickle11 - Trimcraft

LoloDesigns said...

Hi Susie, I love this card, the colours are fab and that girl is just groovy! well done xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Susie, such fantastic bright colours, love it :) Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Susie.....snap....I chose to use this image for the DU2DS I have got as far as colouring it and hope to make the rest up tomorrow. I can tell you now that yours is tons better than mine as far as the colouring goes. I love your papers and your colouring is awesome good one.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Groovy card!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Susie,Dianne xx

brenda said...

Hi Suzi, this is totally fabulous, I love all the colours and the image and the whole feel of the card -you expect Jimmi Hendrix to show up any time.

Thank for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mel said...

Love the card Susie so funky lol :)
Mel x

pinky said...

This is so COOL MAN, excellent card Susie, love the colours, very retro.
pinky

Jules said...

Hi Susie

Great use of the sketch and brilliant card/theme.

Love all the colours and your image very much.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts - good luck with the draw.

Love and peace man! - Jules xx

gina g said...

Love this Susie beautiful image and colours. luv gina xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Groovy man.......
Lol this is fantastic love the colours you have used thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Sandie said...

Fabulous card Susie....I loved that era too.

Hugs Sandie xx