13 Jul 2009

Blog Candy Winner .................

Wow over 200 comments on the blog candy that is amazing thanks to everyone who entered
When I was stamping them all at the weekend I got a bit carried away and stamped a few too many so I have decide to make a third prize as there was so many entries so there is 30 or so images in the 3rd prize
I wont keep you waiting any longer the winners are !!!!!..........................
First prize winner is Sue
Second prize goes to Tracy
Third prize goes to Pinkllilac
Please contact me with your addresses so I can get your prizes in the post
Don't be sad if you didn't win as I am having another big blog candy that starts at the end of the month for followers only to say thank you for following my blog and thank you for all the lovely comments you all leave me (and to celebrate having over 600 followers!!!! ) so watch this space I'll be back !!

15 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats to the winners! husg, moni

Craftyrose said...

OOh lucky winners! Enjoy your candy and thanks lovely Susie for giving us all the opportunity to win it!! xx Missed you on Craftbubble this week it's been so quiet!! xx

Sue said...

oh oh oh susie that do be me??? i think! lol,do ya want me to pick them up??? will mail ya hun, many thanks so excited, sue.xxx

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winners! They are SO lucky!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Well done girls...Enjoy! ^.^

jackiescrafts said...

Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your candy x

Tracy said...

Susie, Susie, Susie I can't believe I've won. Your a crafting Angel!!!!!
My details are on there way to you.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats to the winners and big thanks to Susie for being so generous and sharing :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Pinkllilac said...

Whoo I can not believe I won some of your beautiful candy, thank you so much, oh so excited.
Congratulations to the Sue and Tracy too.
Hugs Linda

Nora said...

Congrats ladies! Very sweet of you, Susie, to add a 3rd winner.
~hugs~

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous blog candy, and congratulations to the winner

Rose Charles said...

lovely candy as always - congrats to the lucky winners!

Rose XXX

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

congrats!

Carole RB said...

Congrats to the winners

AbcHobby.it said...

congrats to the winners!!!

hugs elisabetta