12 Jul 2009

Broadway Babe !!!

Over on my challenge blog Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog Vikki and I have set the theme this week and its Glamour & Glitz , so why not pop over and join in there are 2 prizes up for grabs this week when Vikki and I will be choosing our favourite card at the end of the challenge next Sunday. My card also fits in over at Paperplay Challenge who this week have the theme of fashion and over at Stamp Sample #95 they want glitter and this card just sparkles with flitter glitter and I used the sketch for the challenge over at Friday Sketchers .
This is one of my DT example card for the challenge , to make this card I used ;
A 6"x 6" white card card blank , Black card, Raspberry flitter glitter card.
The lovely download image is from Sassy design studio and I coloured her with Copic markers
The little black flowers I cut with an SU punch.
The silk polka dot flowers are Prima Esprit.
Ribbon is from American crafts and the Handbag charm and brads are from my stash.
Hope you like it , sweet dreams xx

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie,Dianne xx

Juls said...

I am loving thes babes! The dotty ribbon is fab and the little handbag charm is just adorable!

Marimer said...

Un diseñi y combinación perfectos, precioso card. Buena semana.

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that image and your colour scheme is fabby!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week :)

(you could also enter this into Friday Sketchers as it's very like their sketch!!)

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, what a great image and fab colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Sam said...

Great card, love the image and handbag charm, a girl can never have too many handbags!
Sam x

Anne-marie said...

Stunning card Susie love the image and colours
Anne-marie x