19 Jul 2009

Chocs Away !!!!

Oh what a day I have had .......Woody my youngest son has caught the promarker bug ever since my friend Vikki sent him his first promarker last week as a little treat he has been bugging me to buy him some more , constantly singing "one is the loneliest number" etc referring to his one lonely yellow promarker in his otherwise empty box awaiting for other promarkers to join it (cheeky little monkey) so this afternoon I have agreed to give him £20 to add to the £3 he has burning a hole in his pocket so he can get more promarkers, and bless him for the past 2 hours since we returned from the beach he has sat studying the promarker colour chart I downloaded from Sharon for him, he is so excited I don't think he will sleep until I order them !!!
I made this card from the sketch above which was set by Sharon Armstrong for her new monthly I ♥ Promarkers challenge which is on face book and also has a blog dedicated to it I Love Promarkers challenge and also for this weeks Penny Black Challenge where they ask you to make a card on the theme of Soft and Sweet using a PB stamp so I chose this cute image called Sweet Love and coloured it with my Promarkers to fit in with both challenges
hope you like it

21 comments:

Danni said...

Such an adorable card! Bet your son will be in coloring mode now that he willl have more markers!

sharon said...

aww susie...Woody is just the best, a ProMarker fan at such a young age..fab!....maybe he might like to join in our challenges also!
I adore the colouring on the box...but then your colouring and cards are always fab!
You beat me to it ..I've seen your link on the Facebook group..thanks for joining in the first challenge..Good Luck!.xx

Pinkllilac said...

Fan card Susie and the layout is beautiful.
Love your Woody story and pro markers lol, so cute.

Hugs Linda

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Susie. Love the two little mice chasing behind catching the sweets.

Donna

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute card, Susie, and what a lovely image, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Jane said...

I can quite understand Woody getting excited!

Fabulous card, love the image and the sentiment.

Jane :0)
xxx

Tracy said...

Yummy card Susie, I just love all the detail you've put round the edge. I had the same thing with promarkers, I had 17 and didn't really like them to be honest, and the two eldest kids kept borrowing them to make their cards with. In the end I gave them all of them and they surprised me with a Tilda stamp in return. They bought me spring tilda sitting and it's my favourite.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracey Feeger said...

Great card. Love it.
mwah
Trace

Julie said...

A gorgeous card Susie, I love the image and the colours, and everything!Thanks for joining our first challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Looking forward to Woody joining in the challenges too once he's got some more pro-markers.
Julie x

Karen said...

Lvoely card Susie. WTG Woody, looking forward to seeing his cards in the challenges too. Thanks for joining in the first challenge.

xx

Alysabeth said...

Great job with sketch:o) That kitty is wonderful.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie,Dianne xx

Littlebear said...

What a fantastic card. I love it.
I hope Woody has hours of fun with his Promarkers.
Clare x

Kath said...

wow super cute card....love the sweet image and hey hope woody has lots of fun playing with his new promarkers......thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week..Hugs Kath xxxx

Doodles said...

Susie your card is stunning i love your style and can always see your talent as a card maker shine out.

Your son sounds like he has the crafting bug i know he wont be disappointed with the markers i havent had mine long but i love them now to try and get all the other colours heehee.
hope your day is great
hugs Sharon xx

Mel said...

Beautiful card Susie love the image i would be one of the mices chasing the chocs too lol
I let my mum use my Promarkers and she got hooked just shows ya you can catch the PM bug at any age :)
Mel x

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, thank you for joining the challenge, now if those chocs could just make their way to me...

Sarpreet said...

mmm... chocolate, thats a gorgeous stamp, and such an adorable card, love this x

tracie said...

Oh wow fabulous card Suzie, love this sweet image and all the pretty details ~ gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs Tracie :)x

Tasha said...

Thats one scrumptious card hun, gorgeous as always, Hugs, Tash xxx

Craftyrose said...

as scrumptious as always hun! xx