31 Jul 2009

Circle of friends

I would like to say a big thank you to Linby for giving me this "Circle of friends" award I feel very honoured to receive it , Thank you xxooxx
The terms of this particular award are:-
1. Make reference to award and publish it on your blog
2. Share 5 things you like to do
3. And share with 10 blogs
4. Inform each blog

Here are my five things I like to do :-
1. Go to the beach with my two sons
2. Craft ; Card making /Scrapbook making
3. Surf the net for craft stash
4. Blog hop
5. Eat chocolate (but can't do that right now as I am on the Slimming world plan, but that doesn't stop me dreaming of eating it !!! lol)

So now I would love to pass this award on to 10 of Girls I have met while blog hopping and now consider them to be my blogging buddies ;
Vikki
Sally
Sharon
Lolo
Maxine
Anna Marie
Chris
Jane
Sassy Sue
Katie
Have a great weekend everyone

9 comments:

LoloDesigns said...

Susie how lovely of you to think of me in your circle, thank you x

Glad you liked the piccies, we do have some wonderful places in blighty don't we, if we could just get the weather :o)x

June said...

Congratulations girls on your award, and I love to hear what everyone likes to do Susie, hope your ok hun huggies June xxx

maxine said...

wow thank you so much Susie, its so nice of you to think of me. I will add it to my blog later. Thank you

Anne-marie said...

thank you so much Susie for awarding this its lovely I love visiting your blog I will put it on my blog a bit later thank you.
Anne-marie x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou to my bestest buddie for passing this wonderful award to me. Im off now to pass it on and proudly display it on my blog.
Love n hugglies
Viks xxx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Congratulations Susie, and thank you so much for passing it on to me, I'll post about as soon, promise

Chris xx

Jane said...

Thanks for thinking of me Susie!!

Jane :0)
xxx

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

Wow thanks for this award Susie! :) Means alot! xx

SallyB said...

Hey there Susie..I am a bit late picking this up as I have been in Disneyland Paris! Aww...Thanks so much for listing me in your 'circle of friends'. I will have to get my thinking cap on now and try to pass it on!!
Hugs and kisses...