5 Jul 2009

A day at the Races (Newbury craft show)

Hi we are back we had a fab day at the Newbury show we meet up with my dear friend Nicky from Stamping all day and her daughter in law and another friend Sue, we also bumped into a few other blogging friends as you can see above I persuaded lovely Bev to have her photo taken with Garry, by this time I was to hot and dishevelled to have my photo taken .
I was a good girl I said I would spend no more than £100 and I came back with just enough to buy Garry 4 beers for being a darling and carrying all my goodies round for me !!
Now to tell you what goodies I bought ;
3 Whiff of Joy stamps
Glamor dust
Glass foiled lantern beads (hearts)
A small PB stamp friends
A Martha Stewart zigzag punch
2 other lovely punches
A New paper trimmer
Kaiser adhesive gems and pearls
and I was a bit naughty I spent £20 of it on charms , but I love them sooooooooooooo much and I am a princess after all !!! lol
So a good day was had and I have some new toys to play with too.
Got to run now Reid is doing the BBQ so got to keep an eye on him as Woody is out there annoying him and I can see Woody ending up grilled !!!
Hugs Susie xx

7 comments:

SallyB said...

OOHH well done you! All sounds lovely...I am still very short on time to do any cardmaking...Hope to get some done soon. I still have a lovely fairy stamp that I bought at Worthing Show unused!!!!

Happy Crafter said...

Wow looks like you had a fabulous day and all those goodies yummy :)
Hugzz Val xxx

pinky said...

Wow Susie, you lucky girl, love all the new stuff!
Pinky

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Im so glad you had a great day, i bet it was great fun going around looking ( well and buying) all the goodies, and nice to meet up with some of the other lovely ladies that you know too. Gorgeous stamps you got there Susie and love that flourish punch too. Will look forward to seeing all your new creations with your lovely stash.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
p.s hope reid didnt grill Woody eeeek xx

Ms. Cheryl said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you had a good time. Can't wait to see those stamps come to life, ms.cheryl

Sam said...

Well done you, those WOJ stamps are gorgeous, like your punches too, got some similar. I went yesterday and had a fab day. I've spent today colouring with my new copics. I bought some distress inks after watching Bev paint with them yesterday, she made it look so easy I just had to have some to give it a try.
Sam x

Woody said...

mum looks like you had fun did you get me anything ?
Love Woody xxxxxxxxxxxxxx