13 Jul 2009

DCD challenge Glamour & Glitz

This is my second DT card I made for the Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog, this weeks theme is Glamour and Glitz, the stamp is one of a pair I have by Lizi Huxtable "image by Design" from Stamps happen, it's quite humorous don't you think ?!
I coloured her with copic markers and used the new copic red glitter pen to colour her jumper and give a little sparkle.
The backing paper is a download I printed out , not sure where from.
I also used jet black flitter glitter card, Making Memories Sabrina boarder along the bottom, gems from Kaiser and the luscious sheer ribbon is from May arts.

6 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card and fantastic colouring!
Love the gorgeous designs and detail! Perfect image and I wish I looked like that lol, perfect sentiment and sooooo true.

Hugs Linda

Marimer said...

Uhau¡¡¡ si el card anterior era precioso, éste es increible, trabajas sin cesar y siempre a mejor. Saludos.

Juls said...

Fab! very sassy!

Erin said...

Gorgeous card susie, love the colour combo!
Erin x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, love the background and that stamp

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Hi Susie how are you? thank you for my die cuts & images. I have used some already!!

Sorry I missed the last challenge I will try to get my bottom into gear to do this weeks!!

I've missed some fab makes too, loving the halloween & the eeyore cards ace hun.

Hugs Helen x