16 Jul 2009

A flutterby in the sugar bowl !!


Morning all hope your having a lovely day where ever you are, down here on the south coast the sun is shining and its another beautiful day. Here is my entry for flutterby wednesday over on Danni´s Dreams blog where this week we are asked to use Brown & Pink in our creation as well as a butterfly or fairy as always and over at the The Sugarbowl challenge this week there is a great sketch to follow and they also want us to use ribbon and/or bows so this is my entry for there too.
To make this card I used ;
A 6"x 6" card blank , raspberry pink flitter glitter card, the paper is from the Blossoms & Butterflies stack by DCWV.
The ribbon is Bo Bunny and the flitter glitter butterfly I cut with the Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch.
The stamp I used is one of the second series Gorjuss Girls and I coloured her with Copic markers.

21 comments:

Katjuska said...

Very cute card, I love the colours!

Minx said...

Aw isn't she adorable :O) loving the butterfly paper too :O)

Littlebear said...

Stunning card Susie, the butterfly paper is stunning, as is the Gorjuss Girl, I just love her hair!
Clare x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Beautiful Susie, wonderful combination of colours and papers and the image is coloured to perfection. Stunning!.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Juls said...

Wow your quick off the mark with your sugar bowl sketch! Love the butterflies on this, so bright and colourful. Fab!

gina g said...

Beautiful card Susie love the butterfly paper. luv gina xx

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

oh you are quick off the mark!! Love the image and your ribbon is gorgeous! Hugs Judy xx

Sarita said...

Hi Susie,
So sorry to have been such a bad bloggy buddy lately but I have been out and about so much I haven't had much chance to get on my computer!
Thank you so much for your lovely award and HUGE congrats on you receiving it.
Have had a good nosey at all your lovely creations since my last visit. Love your latest creation, fab fab colours and the image is just gorgeous.
Love Sarita xx

Cherry said...

Gorjuss card, Susie, I love those papers they are some of my favorites. Thank you also for my lovely images they arrived this morning and I've been grinning ever since. XXX

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Susie, beautiful Card! Love those colours and that butterfly paper, gorgeous! hugs Heidi xx

Happy Crafter said...

Stunning card Susie so very gorgeous :)
Hugzz Val xxx

TannyP said...

She's Gorjuss! The card is absolutely beautiful and I think I must have some of these girls!

Pepi said...

Es una preciosidad, me encanta.Saludos.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susie,Dianne xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Cute card Susie, just wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Danni said...

Ohhh, this is so cute and fun! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

Lilian said...

What a great card! Love your image and stunning papers! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Mel said...

Beautiful card Susie :)
Mel x

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How sweet is this! I love the image and that butterfly paper is perfect with it. Love this card!

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, love the image, and the end result, beautiful colour combination

LavenderCards said...

cute
k