8 Jul 2009

Happy Anniversary Vikki & Dave

This is the card I made for my friends Vikki & Dave (vikki's albums) its their wedding anniversary today ..........Happy Anniversary you two love birds, have a great day.
Its also my entry in the following challenges ;
Charisma Cards who ask for buttons on this weeks card
The Next Level they ask this week that you use Buttons & Bows on your creation
Paper Take Weekly to use "My Favorite Things" of which I used one of my favorite Prima flowers.
To make this card I used a 6"x6" pink card blank
Papers from Blueberry hill, I stitched and distressed the edges.
Die cut Horse shoe in pink (available from my shop Die cut Dreams within the next few days)
Ribbon is May Arts , the flowers are Prima Hydrangeas.
The swirl stamps are LTD Edition from Danelle Johnson Art warehouse
The sentiment tag stamp is from my good friend Nicky's shop Stamping all day.

8 comments:

Anneke said...

lovely!!

xxx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou sooo much darling, my postman has just been and delivered this stunning card, its absolutely beautiful!. Dave said thankyou very much too its very nice. What a lovely suprise and thankyou too for my lovely cupcakes and images they are totally gorgeous.. i feel very privilaged that you let me have your beloved cupcakes as i know how attatched you are too them lol. Once again thankyou sweetie
Lots of love n hugs
Vikki xxxxxxx

Emma said...

Wow stunning card...really beautiful.
Emma x

Penny said...

I saw this on her blog, it's a beautiful card.

Dawny P said...

This is just fabulous chick. I love those flowers and the colours you used. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

All Pink girl said...

Oh wow what a stunner fabulous card so gorjuss ,love it
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the colours you have used thanks for playing at PTW

Emma xxx

Julie said...

very pretty card