15 Jul 2009

"Let it Snow".............But not today please !!!!!

For this card I followed the great sketch over at sketch saturday challenge and at the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog this week the theme is 'piercing' so this is my WoJ entry as well.
To make this card I used HOTP snowflake papers which I distressed the edge of.
I also used Aqua flitter glitter card and blue ricrac ribbon, large aqua Kaiser crystals.
The sentiment stamp is by Autumn leaves and I have stamped it with Brilliance pearl ink.
The image stamp is unmistakeably Whiff of Joy and I have coloured it with copic markers, and I finished of with a sentiment on dymo tape

12 comments:

Jen said...

This is dahling! Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Jen

Rach said...

Brilliant Susie, what a wonderful card, love the tape sentiment you have used. hugs rachxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, really cute snowman.
pinky

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous christmas card, great layout, great combination, like the distressing

Donna said...

Lovely little card Susie and such a sweet image too :) Donna x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Susie and I love the colours and the image is so cute, great sentiment.
Hugs Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Susie what a funky snowman love him as I do the whole card the colours it all looks fabby.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Another fabby card, love the image and the subtle colouring, hugs, Claire xx

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! Since it's 107 here and I'm roasting, snow sounds delightful!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous Susie, i love the frosty feel to this card and of course i melt when i see anything sparkly lol. Great image and colours its fab xxxx

Sam said...

Great card, love the icy colours you have used.
Sam x

scrapnnMO said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS for a wintery card! Have a lovely day! :)
♥Dawn♥