30 Jul 2009

A lovely card from Sue

Morning everyone , another beautiful day down here in Gosport the sun is shining and I am off to Southsea today window shopping !! lol well I might buy one of two things if they take my fancy.
I had this beautiful card in the post yesterday from the lovely lady who won my last blog candy ....Sue from Scoopysstuff she knows how I love the cute little house mouse stamps and this image is so sweet and coloured in to perfection. Thank you Sue that was really sweet of you and a lovely surprise too

5 comments:

Littlebear said...

Oh how lovely!
Clare x

Sue said...

your more than welcome hun, glad he arrived safe n sound,window shopin my a...!!! lol. see you when im home, sue.xx

Erin said...

Lovey surprise, your so lucky with the good weather, raining on and off all morning here. :(
Erin x

Nicki said...

Awww thats really nice of her, have fun shopping!
take care
Nicki
x

Linby said...

That was nice to receive. Hopefully this is too -I left something for you on my blog.
Linbyx