27 Jul 2009

Mermaid Friend 6"x6" Scrapbook Album

I used the New Mermaid stamp from CC Designs which was a "thank you" present from my friend Claire from Claire Ellen Designs and coloured it with Copic markers and mat & layered it on to an embossed fancy panel the on to the front cover
The flowers are Prima hydrangeas
Glitter fish brad is from Doodlebug Designs
I bound the book using 2 hinged book rings and added ribbons from May Arts & American crafts to decorate.
The glossy sentiment is from Cloud9and everything else I used was from my stash.
This is my entry for the All That Scrap Challenge this week they ask you not to use any Dezigner paper on your creation.
I used my sketch from this weeks DCD Challenge I hope you will take a look over on the DCD Challenge blog and join in if you have time
Hugs Susie xx

16 comments:

Tracy said...

You've made some gorgeous books today Susie, there wonderful, and the images are so sweet!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

June said...

Susie thats gorgeous, so cute :)
Hugs June x

Craftyanny said...

very pretty Susie

suemon said...

Gorgeous Susie, so cute love it.
hugs
Sue x

Julie Ann Grakowsky said...

Love this book Susie!! The colors, embossing, stamp, and especially that cute little fish brad! :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Susie,
Dianne xx

Littlebear said...

This is fabulous! Love that stamp.
Clare x

Mel said...

Beautiful scrapbook Susie love the mermaid image fab sketch i had fun with this one too :)
Mel x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

aww hun this is gorgeous very cute I love the image x

Juls said...

this is adorable! I just love it!

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Susie this is such a beautiful book and I love the design and colours you have used.
Hugs Linda

Nicki said...

this is just sooooooo cute! the image is just adorable! love it
Nicki
x

Erin said...

Gorgeous card, love the super cute image, and your little fish embellie!
Erin x

Claire Ellen Designs said...

She looks perfect, so glad you liked the stamp, I loooooooooove her too, hugs, Claire xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous adorable card,love the card, the layout, the colours, the colouring well done

Emma said...

Hi Susie
Wow stunning album, love the image and details.
Emma x