4 Jul 2009

Now I'll Be Stamping all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first ever entry for the forever friends challenge blog, to make this card I used;
Forever friends stamp coloured with copic markers
Papers from the new Doodlebug range
Buttons from BasicGrey
Ribbon from May arts
The corners were cut with the square scalloped punch from SU
Also I must tell you about a new range of round Stamps that Nicky from Stamping all day has designed to go with my scalloped and plain matting and layering circles they fit perfectly and I have used one on this card and you can see more examples in the other photo and I am sure Nicky will have more in the pipe line later this year so watch this space or better still pop over to Stamping all day and put it in your favourites as Nicky is adding new exciting stock all the time.
The layering shapes are on sale in my shop Die cut Dreams.



7 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

beautifully coloured Susie, i love those new papers they are gorgeous, thanks for the heads up on the new stamps from Nicky might have to nip over and check them out.. the look fab on those circles :)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

joanne wardle said...

welcome to the FF challenge. Your card is gorgeous

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card love how the sentiment has been done, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Nicki said...

wow you have been stampin! love the card too its soooo cute!
take care
Nicki
x

Anne-marie said...

i love these bears ive recently brought a couple of stamps myself Anne-marie x

Mojo Hugs said...

Oh I love this card. It's fab.

CRAFTERESA said...

such a lovely card,
thanks for joining us this week on the Forever Friends Challenge, hope to see you again soon

Crafteresa xx