15 Jul 2009

Passion for Promarkers challenge

Morning all ................oops I mean afternoon where does time go !!! This is my card for the Passion for Promarkers challenge where this week they ask you to use Gold and Ruby promarkers which I have used to colour Tilda and I have used fired brick distress ink around the outside of Tilda.
I have also used papers by BG , flowers from prima, I cut the small flowers with the triple flower SU punch and the oval sentiment stamp and punched shapes are all so from SU, and lastly Martha Stewart's zig zag edge punch.
My card looks a bit lopsided its my wonky photography......just in case you think I have been drinking this early in the day !!!! lol

5 comments:

Juls said...

so cute! I love the distressed edges and the little hearts are so cute! an I like how you have inked around the edges! really fab card!

Penny said...

too cute!!!

Margie said...

Too cute! Adorable lil card!
TFS :*)

Tracy said...

Love the card Susie, your good with them promarkers (nasty little devils), only cause I just can't get to grips with them. Love all the distressing.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Susie,Dianne xx